The FarMate™ property policy, from Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance Co and offered by Central Illinois Mutual Insurance Co. and Westervelt Mutual Insurance Co., provides quality insurance protection for your entire farm. It also offers a wide variety of options to fit your farming operation.
The FarMate™ policy protects you from financial disaster by covering your:
• Household Personal Property
• Additional Living Expense/Loss of Rents
• Farm Buildings
• Scheduled Farm Personal Property
• Blanket Farm Personal Property
From Loss by:
• Accidental Overturn or Collision of Farm Implements
• And more…
• Debris Removal
• Fire Department Charges
• Outside Satellite Dish Systems and Radio/Television Equipment
• Farm Implements Coverage Due to Building Collapse
• And more…
• Dwelling Replacement Cost
• Household Personal Property Replacement Cost
• Open Perils Coverage For Dwelling and Contents
• Water Backup through Sewer or Drain
• Inflation Guard
• Farm Extra Expense
• Farm/Household Operations Records
• Loss of Farm Earnings
• Peak Season Grain and Livestock
• Pollution Clean Up and Removal
• Comprehensive Machinery Coverage
• Suffocation of Livestock
• Leased or Rented Farm Buildings
And your Livestock from:
• Death by Electrocution
• Attack by Wild Dogs or Animals
• Accidental Drowning
• Accidental Shooting
• Injury From Loading or Unloading
• Collapse of Bridges or Culverts
• Collision or Overturn of Conveyance
The Farm-Guard™ liability policy protects the members of your household against financial disaster from accidents or injuries occurring on your farm — whether as a farm owner or tenant. The policy provides a broad range of standard coverages as well as a variety of optional coverages to customize protection to fit your farming operation.
• Custom Farming or Feeding
• Residential Rental Property
• Additional Insured - Broad or Limited
• Non-Farm Business Activities
• Employee Occupational Liability
• Contractual Liability
• Home Day Care
• Waterbed Liability
• Personal Injury (slander or libel)
• Additional Premises
• Hunting and Fishing
• Protection against claims of negligence arising from your farming operations, use of the premises or personal acts.
• Medical Payments to Public - Pays for accidental injury to the public on your premises, by your livestock or because of your farming operations or personal acts.
• Physical Damage to Property of Others - Pays for damages to property you borrow, such as farm machinery.
Farm-Guard™ also provides:
• Employers’ Liability - Protection against liability for injuries suffered by your farm employees while working for you.
• Medical Payments to Farm Employees - Covers medical expenses for accidental injury suf¬fered by your farm employees while on the job, even if you are not at fault. Includes death indemnity for accidental death.
Available Premium Credits Include:
• Landlord’s Liability
• Livestock Exclusion
• Country Home Option (under 40 acres)
• Property damage protection for accidental spray drifts of farm chemicals when applied by any means other than aircraft.
• Pollution coverage for losses caused by windstorm, accidental collision, overturn or breakage.
• Contractual liability relating to the farming operations, goods or products, or residence premises.
These summarized coverage descriptions are intended for reference and do not include policy conditions, exclusions or limitations. For a complete description of the policy features, please contact us at…Likes Insurance Agency, Inc and/or Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance Company.
With Permission Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance Company - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED -